The Council of Bethesda on the Bay serves as the leadership of this church. Council members serve two- year terms (for up to six years). Any member of Bethesda on the Bay can attend Council meetings which regularly commence at 7:30 PM on the 3rd Monday of the month.
Council members serve on the following committees:
- Worship and Music
- Mission and Outreach
- Christian Education
- WELCA (Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America)
Council Members (as of January 2020):
- Mark Richardson – President and Chair of Mission and Ministry
- Scott Pohlkamp – Vice President
- Emerson Emser – Secretary
- Laura English
- Bob Emmerich
- Lisa Hanson – Chair of Spiritual Growth
- Annalise Johnson – Youth Chair
- Dave Petro
- William Pope
- Randy Risch – Indoor Property Chair
- Todd Semroc – Outdoor Property Chair
- Marcia Starr – Bethesda Childcare Center Liason
- Lynne Zeidler
Other members with gifts and passions for these areas of ministry are invited to serve on any committee.
These leaders encourage all members to use their time and talent to serve throughout the church and local community.
BYLAWS of Bethesda
Agape Fund Policy & Procedures